THEN : SOME PREVIOUS PROJECTS
Too many to list, that's part of the problem! In a bid to embrace essentialism I've shelved a load of past projects. Closing these down enables me to focus on what's important to me NOW.
Here's an incomplete list:
On Hold Projects
- Selling WordPress (eBook, course and blog)
- Daft Cuts, the anti-skinny jean for real men
- Ticket Warrior (online ticketing web app and consultancy) [closed dec 2015]
- Evolving Balance (podcast) [closed august 2015]
- Lifestyle Project / Old Personal Blog (self improvement musings)
- MaintainerPRO (SaaS product for Property Management companies) [closed june 2014]
- The Letter (private letter to subscribers about self improvement) [closed early 2015]
Note on social media
I've closed/deleted/mothballed all social media accounts (apart from linkedin for business). They were distractions and not adding any value to my core goal. I may resurrect in the future for personal branding if required.